A blog about a mom that always needs sleep.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Moving...is a pain.

Wow! It's been WAY too long since my last post and quite alot has changed. First of all the big news: Nick is now a freshman English teacher! We're so excited that he's finally chased his dream of teaching and we get to see that become a reality. Second of all, we moved from Nashville to Clarksville. Which has not been fun. Third of all, I and Z are back in school and is a major change for them but so far the schools have been more than great and extremely helpful with their transition.

So..since we moved at this moment we do not have a washer and dryer. So guess where I have to go?

Yeah...I mean, it's not THAT bad but yeah...I have to put my clothes in a washer where other people's clothes have been and that's kinda icky. Actually, that's really icky. Who knows what condition or what was on their clothes? EW. Then you feel embarrassed when you fold your 'unmentionables'. It's an odd place to be sometimes, but sometimes you just have to do it.

No comments: